What Ava is up to:
- She is still wearing a newborn diaper, but they are getting a little tight so we will finish the few we have and put her in the size 1.
- We put her down between 10 and 10:30 and she sleeps until 5:30 or 6. She is still sleeping in her bassinet in our room.
- She is smiling at us all the time. The place she smiles the most is the changing table....I guess she likes getting a clean diaper.
- She is now starting to coo and laugh at us.
- She holds her head up for long periods of time on her tummy mat.
- She can still wear some of her newborn outfits but we retired the sleepers weeks ago because she is to long.
- She weighs about 10 1/2 pounds(last week)