We finally got to celebrate Papa John. Better late than never right?? The waiting made it crawfish season, which really made it better! Yum, Yum!
Ava was a fan. Emma not so much. (I was shocked Ava loved them because they were extra spicy...she gets this from us Hoffarts!)
Crawfish cake?!? Why not!
Happy Birthday Papa John! You are LOVED.
Saturday, March 1, 2014
1. 1000th round of the Princess Cupcake game.
2. Cheer Clinic
3. Shopping day with some of the greatest ladies.
4. Ava asked for a pickle and I turned around to this.
5. Superbowl tea party, why not??
6. The beginning of Emma's Valentines
7. Date night with my love!
8. Doctor fun. We broke down after Emma had the stomach bug for over a week!
10. First ponytail
11. Craft time. Why do my girls love messy crafts?!?
12. We are the light of the world. Women of Faith 2014
13. The girls requested to sleep together. Do you wonder how long it lasted? Maybe 10 min after Ava came in and politely told us it was just not going to work out.
14. Our poor dog had a false pregnancy and adopted these stuff animals. She tried to feed them and everything. It really was heartbreaking. (Vet confirmed this is very normal?!?)
15. This was all her babies collected the morning we took her to get spayed. I tried to tell her 2 is more than enough!
16. Upward Cheer Coaches! Oh ya, we still have it! (Well, minus the toe touch!)
Pizza + Cupcakes + Cookies + Tea Party = LOVE
Valentine's is one of my favorite holidays! I love to celebrate my Lovies! And, who could not love the color pink and red?? We celebrated with our tradition of pizza and yummy goodies. This year Ava requested a tea party! Why not??
Ava loves to serve! I sure hope she keeps this spirit. In my study of Matthew, Jesus is very quick to point that the servants will sit in high places in God's kingdom. Tea parties are the perfect lesson to show love and service for others, especially for this tea lovin girl!
And of course some more sweetness. (I think we had enough sugar for the month)
So in LOVE with my LOVIES!