Monday, April 5, 2010

Update--Part 1

This past week has been so crazy I did not have time to update often. On Wednesday, we went out for a special dinner to celebrate Jarred and Ava's birthdays. I have to say, it was a great night celebrating this special day with our family and friends. I always try to make each birthday a special one and this year was no different! It was so neat being able to celebrate both Jarred and Ava on the same day. I think there is nothing more special than Ava sharing this day with her daddy. March 31st is one of my favorite days!
Ava loved the fish. She would just watch as they swam by. Aunt Ash gave her this stuffed animal fish and she loved it. Ash, Mi Mi, Ava, and Mommy
What a group! We have been blessed with the best friends. They all came out to celebrate with us. We all had such a great time that I hated to see the night end.Ava's best friend, Aubree. I love both of these girls so!
Happy Birthday to my Lovies! You both are my world!Jarred's gift. He got a GPS for his truck, and he is in love.Carousel + Us = HappyFarris Wheel + Us = Real Happy!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful birthday celebration. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always sooo much fun celebrating birthdays!! It is neat that Daddy and Ava share the same day! I share the same month with Riley, and my husband and Ethan share the same month for birthdays! Have a great week!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! It looks like they both had an awesome birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had such a great time celebrating with you guys! Happy Birthday again for Jarred and Ava! We love yall!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative