Sunday, January 30, 2011

Got nothing.

It has been a slow few weeks. The kind that are so nice. Naps on the weekends, hanging out with family, and just really enjoying each other. We have been working around the house...still working on that darn scrapbook room. I finally got drapes in our bedroom and I am loving how they turned out. I have a few more projects in the works that I am excited to see completed.

Tomorrow is February 1st. This starts our 14 days of love notes. I love leaving little gifts for Jarred and Ava in their little mailboxes. What do you guys do to show love?

What is a post without a few pictures? So, here you go:
What is a girl to do when mommy does not give you the beaters? Lick anyway! lick lick2
Wants to me like mommy!
glasses

I hope you all have a great week! Vacation for us soon, can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. She is still as cute as ever.....even with chocolate everywhere!!!! That was my favorite thing to do as a kid( and still is), lick the beaters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little chocolate covered face!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative