Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Catching up

What we have been up to the last few months, mostly in pictures. In March, we learned that Emma will be getting a new bestie in July. My bestie from high school is having a girl. It was such a fun gender reveal party. As you can see in pictures, they are thrilled. blog(alecia) In April, Ava started swim lessons. We have moved to a new place since these pictures were taken. Hopefully the lessons will soon pay off! ForBlog Our youngest nephew Noah turned a year. What a blessing he is to our family. We love you sweet boy. Blog(2) May we celebrated Mother's day. I still think it is weird that there is a day to celebrate me. I should be celebrating my kiddos. I am so in love, this really is my most favorite job. I thank God so much for blessing me with these two angels! Mothersday(2) We had such a fun day celebrating with my mom and sister. Ashley has moved to such a cool place, minutes from a boardwalk with many resturants and fun rides. Blog Ava and her daddy went on a fishing trip. Yes, my girl can cast and reel in fish. These pictures also prove that she liked to play with the worms. Girl, I think we need to have a talk. This mommy has horrified. Fish(2) photo (2) copy And our most favorite time has finally arrived: SWIMMING SEASON! Swim(1)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative