Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

I know everyone thinks they have the best momma, but I really did get blessed with the best!  Then many years later I was blessed with the best momma-in-law.  And then, God blessed me with the two best girls making me a momma!  I am one lucky gal!

Here we are before church.  We braved lunch after church but I think next year we will be re-thinking our plans.  I love being a mom to these girls!  I received the best gift with them and nothing could ever compare.  My most favorite job is mothering these two!
Mothers Dat (11 of 11)
On Saturday, we had lunch with family.  These guys are pretty great.  Again, lucky gal, lucky gal!
Mothers Dat (1 of 11)
Mothers Dat (2 of 11)
Mothers Dat (3 of 11)
Mothers Dat (9 of 11)
Mothers Dat (4 of 11)
Mothers Dat (7 of 11)
And here is one of all the mommas....(I have sure said momma a lot in this post!)
Mothers Dat (10 of 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative