Wednesday, June 10, 2009

James has left for Afghanistan

Today is the day James is on a plane heading for Afghanistan. Please pray for him. There are those friends that come into your life and it would not be the same without them. James is that friend in our lives. Please pray for God's protection on James' life!

James, we love you dearly and we are counting down the days until your return. I am so proud to be your friend. I promise to pray for you daily. We love you!Elissa, we will be praying for you too! You are such a great friend and we are so proud of how strong you are. We promise to keep you occupied to try to make the time go by a little faster. We love you!

3 comments:

  1. I will be praying for him. I have a special place in my heart for our military. My older brother has been active army for 7 years now. Only 1 more to go praise God. He spent 13 month in Iraq, and I worried myself sick about him everyday. Prayer works. He will definitely be in mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying for them! I can't imagine how tough that is on the both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for him.....and keeping u wiht your blog...I have you on my sidebar now....


    This month I am posting on our Disney trip.

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative