Sunday, November 29, 2009

So much to be THANKFUL for!


We have so much to be thankful for! This time last year, I was on bedrest and was still in the "dangerous" period of my pregnancy. On the way to Tyler, Jarred and I were remembering how the drive was so much different last year, I had to ride laying down in the back seat. The only positive thing was last year I was excused from dish duty. Oh how I thank God for protecting my precious baby!
We had a very busy weekend, we celebrated Brooke and Nathan's birthdays. I still can't beleive Nathan is already 2. He is getting to be so big and a lot of fun. His "Nanie" loves him big!



Jarred has been afarid of the horses, but this weekend he had a great time riding with his dad. He said he was excited to go back for Christmas to ride again?!?
Brooke and I went shopping on Black Friday, and I am so glad we did! I got an awesome deal on a Dyson vacuum. Laughing... yes, I have wanted this vacuum for awhile because it is great for pet hair. I got another great deal but can't share in case Jarred is reading!I hope you all had a great weekend! I will sum up the thing Jarred and I are most Thankful for:

Our Little Turkey!

1 comment:

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative