Saturday, December 12, 2009

Our 4 Year Anniversary

Thursday was our 4 year anniversary. I am so glad I became Mrs. Angela Tompkins on December 10, 2005. I thought what an awesome job God did when he made Jarred for me. My life is so complete with him. Have you guys ever stopped and thought just how hard it would be for a person to be created to share your life with. It is no easy job and I am so thankful that God knew I was going to need Jarred. He is a wonderful husband who brings me much love, laughter, and happiness! Happy 4 years, may God continue to bless our marriage!
Jarred took me out to a fancy french restaurant and the food was amazing. We had a great time talking and having a dinner to ourselves for a change. We were excited to get home to Ava though. Jarred wrote in my card that this was our best year so far with the birth of our precious girl! I have to agree with him. I am so blessed to have these two precious people to share my life with!

Jarred,
I am so glad you fell in love and chose me!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary. You guys make a great looking couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so sweet! I'm glad you had a date night. Those are so important. Although, it is hard for Morgan and I to have one and not talk about Wyatt! Congratulations on your 4th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative