Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wild about Daddy


Happy Father's Day! Ava and I are so lucky to be blessed with dad's who love and support us. I would not be where I am at today with the love of my parents.

When I was pregnant with Ava I tried to imagine how it would be to be parents. I often wondered how Jarred would be with a little girl? I thought he would be good but I never thought he would be as great as he is. To be honest, he is amazing! Ava, you are one blessed girl. Jarred, I love you more everyday. I am so proud of the father you are. I am proud to be your wife, and the mother of your children!Dinner with Dadd-e. We went to Saltgrass Steak House and had the most wonderful steak with crab and a piece of blackerry cheesecake for dessert! Yumm-o!

Of course we had to get Super Dad an ice cream cake, his fave.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Ava has a great daddy and you have a great hubby!! She is sooo stinkin' cute. I love her outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the idea to get a cake! what a sweet post.

    ps- the shower curtain was a big splurge at anthropogie with a christmas giftcard. it makes me smile every time i walk by the kids bathroom:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That second picture with the cake is sooo cute! It's like they are sharing a secret;-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative