Sunday, November 28, 2010

So much to be thankful for.....

Where do I begin? I would say the biggest blessings are our family and friends. We are all so excited that this circle will be increasing next year. We will welcome two new additions and we could not be more happy. Baby Noah in April and Baby V in June. Our family and friends mean the world to us. I am so thankful that the Lord blessed us with the best. I know everyone probably thinks this but I am so very thankful this year for both. My world would not be complete without each and everyone of them! Vogelpohl15
Brooke8
We had a great Thanksgiving. We spent the morning with my family and then went to Jarred's parents. We celebrated Brooke and Nathan's birthdays. Brooke turned the big 3-0 and Nathan turned the big 3. The gifts were everything Thomas. Nathan is probably never wanting to see him again! We are so thankful for each of you. I hope you guys always know how special you are to us. Thanksgiving1Thanksgiving2101126_1575
And of course there was a little baking going on. I do have to say that our Christmas Cut-out cookies turned out amazing. Nathan and Ava enjoyed eating theirs, they were easy to please. Just give them the plain cookie...who needs icing? Thanksgiving3
I am so thankful this holiday season. God has so blessed our family!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the cookie pictures! Those two are such cuties!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative