Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter, what a blessing! Blessed that he is risen. Blessed for time with family.

First up: dying eggs with my peeps. We made Veggie Tale eggs, a favorite around here. Ava loves all things crafty so this made for a very happy/messy girl. Daddy was a little messy as well. Should I mention the floor? Nah!
egg_collage
The easter bunny came to leave a trail to Daddy and Ava's basket. The bunny must have something against me because I seem to never have one. Why? The eggs were quickly found and the basket's enjoyed. Ava's favorite gift: new silverware. Hum? Like Mommy maybe? Yep, I think so!
easter_collage
Then off to church to celebrate our Risen Savior.
easterPictures_collage
Last stop: Easter lunch with the fam. What a blessing family is. Watching our kiddos brought back so many happy memories of our own easter egg hunts, now we are watching them. Blessed! Blessed indeed!
eas_fam2
Happy Easter to you all. I hope you believe in the true meaning of this special holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative