Saturday, April 9, 2011

Our new addition, Noah James

April 8, 2011. A day that I will remember forever. So much emotion seeing a baby in his first few moments. What a blessing. One that will never be taken lightly. We thank God for this blessing. Babies are his biggest blessing, don't you think?
B-W B-W0

B-WL
12:39pm
B-WK
B-WQ
B-W14
B-W15
20 and 1/2 inches long B-W8
8 pounds 4 ounces, the same exact weight of his Mama B-W6
B-W28
Saying hello to his big brother for the first time B-W7
I think every parent wanders how their first born will be affected by a new baby. We were excited to see what Nathan was going to think. I think we all caught our breathe as he came in the room wondering and praying that he would be excited. That he would still feel loved. All those fears were put to rest quickly. Very quickly. He was so proud. Wanting to jump up with his mama to see his new buddy. Kissing his sweet head. Asking me to take his picture. Emotion. Big emotion. I was thankful that any of the pictures came out because I lost it. Nathan is going to a great big bother. He is already so in love! B-W24 B-W22
I sure love my nephews! They bring so much joy to this family. I pray so many sweet blessing on Noah's life. Such a honor to be part of his life. I will never forget this day, the day Noah took his first breathe.
B-W19

3 comments:

  1. So very sweet! Congrats on being an Aunt again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have a gift for photography and story telling! Your blog is always making me cry! Congrats on the new nephew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your adorable new nephew! Love you photos! So much emotion! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative