Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day

Her children arise up, and call her blessed - Proverbs 31:28

I am glad we have Mother's day. I always like to celebrate my mom on this great day. I always search for the perfect gift. Something that will make her happy. She has made me happy for 30 years.
Ava&Me4
It is strange to think that now someone celebrates me. But to be honest I don't need to be celebrated. I want to celebrate my precious girl who made me a mommy. I am so in love with this role. I love being a mommy to Ava and I hope that she loves being a daughter to me.
Me&Ava
This is my third Mother's day, and every year I love being a mommy more and more. I pray that I will inspire, love, nurture, encourage the way I was. I have never loved my mother more. The job of mommy is hard. I don't know about you, but I love this hard job. The most important job I will ever have.
Ava&Me2
Thanks mom. You made the job look easy when I know it was not. Long days of taxiing to cheer practice, cooking, cleaning, loving us girls. And now your job continues and Ava is seeing first hand how lucky I am.
Ava&Me3
Happy Mother's day to all you mommies! I hope you feel as blessed as I do.
Ava
Don't you all think we should take time to stop and smell the flowers?

1 comment:

  1. These are precious pictures! Did you husband take them? He needs to give mine lessons, if so! I hardly have any pictures of myself and Wyatt. You two are beautiful! I'm glad you had a wonderful mother's day :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative