Monday, May 16, 2011

Sea World 2011

I take to many photos, how do I pick my favs? I narrowed it down from 250 to about 30. That is still to many to share. My name is Angela, and I. have. a. problem.
SW4
SW1
SW2
SW3
A quick weekend get away that was packed with lots of fun. Let's just say that Ava is now a fan of Shamu and now an ever bigger fan of Sesame Street. We rode mini roller coasters, watched shows, feed dolphins, played in the water, made smores, and even had breakfast with Elmo and friends.
SW24
SW6
SW14
SW15
SW17
SW16
SW19
SW12
SW11
SW10
This was a trip this mommy will never forget. There is just something when I see the excitement in my girls face. I love experiencing all these first moments with her. Nothing, absolutely nothing makes me happier!
SW7

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative