Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Toddler Busy Bags

Many of you know that I had the privilege of participating in a "Toddler Busy Bag Swap". I wanted all of you mommy's to be able to see the awesome 25 projects that I came away with. Please go to these two blogs (Chelsea and Kirby)where they will be posting daily how-to posts so you can each make your own. Ava and I have already been very "busy" with 3 of these bags.

Here are a few pictures from our own bag (we had Silly face mint tins)
picture00
picture 4.5
Wait until you see some of the others! There were some very talented ladies in our group. Please let me know if you have any questions about this project. I will be happy to answer any questions and if I can't I will know who can! I am so excited about all the teaching/fun times these bags are going to provide with Ava!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative