Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful (Part 2)

“Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever.” – 1 Chronicles 16:34

#5-My Family
When you were a kiddo did you ever have those thoughts, "Why did God chose to give me my family when some kids just plain have awful ones?" I had this thought a lot growing up. I am so thankful for my parents. How they have and still do bless my life. I stand firm in saying if not for them who knows where I would be. I sure do owe them and love them more than words could ever express.

Now for the rest of my family, They are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. (half kidding! ha) I sure do love them. Growing up and even still we have a great time together. Not to mention how they have bless me and now bless my kiddos.

Then I got married and God once again has surprised me with a big blessing. What fun I have had with these guys. Not to mention that I have two special boys that I love so much. Did you really ever think you could love nieces/nephews so much?

I think one of the most important things in my life is my family. I hope each one of you knows what you mean to me. Each memory is so special...I could list many but the first that come to mind is beauty pageants, tea parties, Schlitterbahn trips, hunting/fishing, shopping trips, and many dinners are so dear to my heart. I love each of you!

No pictures....gasp!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative