Sunday, January 8, 2012

Last few days of an only child.

Should this be sad? In a way I am sad for her. My prayer is that God would have these girls grow up to be the best of friends and they will be forever grateful to have each other.
Ava (4)
I wanted to remember her favorite things at 2.9 years old. And of course a few photos.
Ava (1)
One of my favorite things is how this girl prays. Each day she thanks God for Mommy and Daddy and usually Baby Emma but everyday she usually adds someone new. It melts my heart. Baby girl, always keep this up and you won't go wrong.
Ava (2)
Favorite show: Backyardigans (Aka:The Bird)
Favorite music: Veggie tales sing-a-longs
Favorite food: Chips and dip (girl, your a dipper!)
Favorite toy: Pink gun, wheel barrow, and kitchen
Favorite outside activity: hitting golf balls with daddy
Favorite animals: Your doggie's for sure, Rozzy and Sophie
Favorite craft: dot art and paints
Ava (3)
Mommy's favorite sayings:
Mommy, your gorgeous as I put on my makeup.
Oh, it's just beautiful.
Wow, good job.
Let's Roll. (As we leave the driveway)
Ava (6)
“Your little hands wrapped around my finger
And it’s so quiet in the world tonight
Your little eyelids flutter ’cause you’re dreaming
So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light

To you, everything’s funny
You got nothing to regret
I’d give all I have, honey
If you could stay like that

. . . just never grow up.”

- Taylor Swift
Ava (5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative