Thursday, December 29, 2011

Still trying to catch up.

I really have to be better at keeping up with this. We had so many fun events, not nearly as many as last year due to the bed rest but I don't think Ava will remember. WARNING: Lots of pictures!
blog1
School party up first. How cute are these kiddos? Ava loves to sing so this was fun to watch her in action. And, look....still sucking her fingers.
We had Christmas with the Tompkins bunch the weekend before since they were here for graduation. Ava got the coolest suitcase for dress up clothes! Not to mention boots that look like daddy's.
blog1
Aren't these baking diva's the cutest? What fun they had!
blog1
I just had to take pictures of my favorite snowgirl!
blog2
And somewhere in here Jarred and I celebrated 6 years of marriage. I am one lucky girl who is more in love everyday! We ran out for a quick dinner and then had to come straight home because the contrations were becoming timeable and we did not want to spend the rest of the night in the hospital. Arrg.....
Anniversary copy
So many fun memories that are made in December! Makes me miss it when it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative