Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

We love Easter. Easter is about ultimate love and forgiveness. A kind of love and forgiveness we don't deserve. It's really not about a bunny, or baskets and eggs, it is really about Jesus. Without a doubt Jesus is alive and I am forgiven.
Bunny(1)
Our fun bunny cookies and dying eggs date. My girl loves all things crafty so this is so perfet for her. I won't mention the HUGE mess and the ruined shirt. Sometimes its just worth it!
Easter(1)
Easter(2)
Easter(3)
Easter(4)
Easter(5)
Easter(6)
Our new little bunny sure liked watching!
The bunny left a nice trail from Ava's room to her basket. She was amazed at the "trail" and was so happy to see all her goodies. The bunny also brought Emma and daddy a basket. My sweet girl was so concerned as to why the bunny forgot mommy's basket! Wonder how this could happen?!
Easter(10)
Easter(11)
Easter(12)
Easter(13)
Easter(14)
This year we made a plate that I could put out each year that I love!
Easter(8)
Hope you guys all had a lovely Easter as we did.

1 comment:

  1. I told James that his Easter Bunny retired this year! HA! You are a better wife than me :)

    I love the egg trail! Looks like she loved it!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative