Saturday, April 26, 2014

Easter Parties

Ava's last Easter Party at HAFBC.  I know I need to get over it but it so saddens me Ava will start "real" school next year.  I have so enjoyed having my kiddos at this school, where they learn "school" and they learn the bible!  Emma was sick so she missed her party.  (It was nice not rushing between the two classes but I hated she had to miss!)

The kiddos enjoyed the hunt!  It mas a mad dash but they had it a little harder this year.  They had to get the eggs that spelled E-A-S-T-E-R.

Then we moved inside for the party.


Ava has made the best friends while at CDC.  These 3 girls have been together for 3 years.  I had loved to watch their friendships grow.  The girls have summer camps and VBS planned and Ava is doing tumbling with Abby.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative