Saturday, January 10, 2015

Emma's Birthday

How is my baby 3?  It really does seem like yesterday she was born.  3 years flew by...they flew by so fast that I want them to slow WAY down.

Here is the email I sent Emma today:
How is it possible you are 3???  I can remember the day you came.  You were so beautiful and EVERYONE else thought so too.  You were the sweetest little thing and I thought how is it possible I got two sweet babies.  I secretly loved feeding time because I got you all to myself.  I prayed for you and the Lord granted what I asked. Samuel 1:27

Emma, you make us laugh everyday!  You are so very sassy and oh so smart.  I know you will go far in life!  I am amazed at the stuff you say.....sometimes with a little attitude and your hands on your hip. hehe  You pick up stuff so quickly.  For example, Ava is doing her sight words and you already know a few.  You can count to 20. After 20 you say 100 so proudly!!!
And to me you are so beautiful.  You have the longest hair and I really love to fix it.  (I am trying to get better at braids!)
I am so happy to be your mom.  I want you to know that you are LOVED.  You were so loved 3 years ago, but somehow this love grows everyday.

You favorites right now:
1.  Mac-N-Cheese
2.  Fruit (all kinds!)
3.  Favorite TV show:  Doc McStuffins (This is what you wanted your party in)
4.  Favorite princess:  Ariel
5.  Favorite store: Target
6.  Favorite restaurant:  Panera Bread
7.  Favorite store:  Target (for the popcorn and coke!)
8.  Best friend:  Noah


Today we celebrated you and Mimi!  Oh, how you are both so LOVED!  Happy birthday to two of my favorite people!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative