Sunday, July 5, 2009

July the 4th

Hope everyone had an awesome 4th of July! We sure did. We went to Jarred's parents...it is always so good to get some country air. WARNING: Lots of pictures! Enjoy!
The whole group. What a great day we had!Ava loves her Mamaw and Pappy! We are going to go for a visit to their house soon.Nathan loves to go on rides on the tractor....as you can see it is a lawn mower but he does not care. What a great Uncle to take him on "Joy" rides!Ava meets the horses! It was so cute.

Susie got Brooke and I got cookie decorating items for Mother's day. We had a lesson on Friday. I think we decorated cookies for 3 hours. We had so much fun. I wish Brooke lived closer because we would take a cake decorating class together!
Brooke is better than I am....hers looked great!I was impressed at how great they were! ha Maybe we should go into business!Ava went swimming for the first time....she loved it! It totally relaxed her. I think she is going to love the pool as much as her mommy does.I am so thankful this weekend for the men and women serving our country! We are so blessed to live in this great country. Please continue to pray for James. We learned today he gets to come home for 2 weeks in August for R & R. Ava can't wait to meet Uncle Jimmy!

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog and loved it! Love the cookie decoration. Looked like a blast. I would have eaten way more than I decorated. Hahah. Happy week to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had such a great 4th and SO MUCH fun decorating cookies!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative