Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Catching up from the weekend.....

It has been so busy for us lately. With selling the house, moving, finding a house, and work it has been CRAZY! Work has been BAD with a capital B-A-D. Flu season is here and I do believe it is going to be a long one! I hope you all have gotten your flu shot. We had a busy weekend but I just now have a minute to post about it.

Saturday was my 10 year reunion. I can't believe it has already been 10 years, I sure do not feel like it has. You see, I loved high school! We all had such great times and made many happy memories. It was so good to see all my friends that I have not seen in years. I just hope that at our next reunion more show up.
Before the reunion we had a mini-reunion because Amanda was not going. We tried to talk her into going but she said that she was not going to the bar that it was at fat and pregnant! ha ;-)These girls have been my best friends since the 9th or 10th grade...I can't really remember when. It feels like we have been together forever! ;-) I am so thankful for both of them!Ava is doing a little better with eating. She still gets mad and really does not want much to do with it. I hope she gets better soon. How long does it usually take before they are used to eating from a spoon?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great weekend. Glad you got to meet up with old friends.

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative