Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chocolate Party, Scrapbooking, and Picture Taking

What a weekend. I was a little sad that our vacation to Breckenridge was canceled at the last minute for several different reasons. It was hard not to be disappointed but as hubs put it we have the rest of our lives to ski. So what is a girl to do? Enjoy the weekend!

First off it was a weekend of scrapbooking with E. I am so happy to report that I am almost done with 2009. That's 2009 ya'll! It still sounds so depressing but I am happy to have made a dent in my list of pages. I had worked so hard to get my room all nice and clean but it is a total wreck again. Arrrgg...

Saturday night I was off to a Chocolate party. What is better than chocolate and girl time? Not much. There was chocolate fondue that went perfectly with the strawberries, pretzels, marshmallows, and graham crackers. Everyone also brought their favorite chocolate candies so everyone could take a treat bag home. (Or maybe 3 or 4 bags!) Chocparty4 Chocparty1 chocparty3
I do have to say the catching up was the best part. Kid stories + Pregnancy issues + Worst dates + Speed cooking + Bad valentine flowers + TV shows. I seriously have not laughed that much in months, maybe years! What a great idea. Thanks for having me over girls. You are such a fun group! chocparty2
Sunday we had a mini photo shoot for Ava's birthday inviation and a few maternity pictures for E. And of course, a little more scrapbooking! Ava's pics turned so stinkin cute ya'll! Can't wait to share. Here are a few of E with her little bump. In case you were wondering, it's a boy responsible for the expanding waist line.
E1 E2
Tomorrow is love day. One of my favorties. I wish all of you much love.

1 comment:

  1. That chocolate party looks so cute! What a cool idea :)

    And I love LOVE the preview of my bump pics. Thanks again for taking them!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative