Sunday, March 27, 2011

My favorite day! Oh how I love March 31st

I love this date, March 31st has brought many blessings to my life. On March 31, 1979 my husband was born. I thank God daily for the wonderful man and father he is. March 31, 2009 my daughter was born. God has blessed me with a sweet girl who brings many smiles and laughs to our days. The world is much better because these two people came on March 31st! Jarred&Ava6
I am feeling weepy. How can it be that my baby is two? It seems that she maybe could be a year old, but 2, no way!
Jarred&Ava5
Ava,
You have been such a huge blessing. I love your smile and that sweet laugh that goes with it! It really is contagious. There are many times that you are laughing and crinkling that little nose up that I think, Is this real? Is she really mine? You make each day so much brighter. I look forward to each new day that starts because we have so much fun together! From cooking to bath time we have a blast.
Jarred&Ava3
Your speech is taking off. I love to hear the new words that sound so stinkin' cute. Unfortunately, your new favorite word seems to be no. You know all your colors and we are now working on letters. We ask you how old you are and you say two and hold up 4 fingers. We are working on that. Jarred&Ava2
Here are some of your favs right now:
Thomas the train
Ironman
Cars
Veggie Tales (everytime we get in the car I hear "Bot-Bot" which means "Bob"
You love your dog Rozzy
Your cousin Na-Na seems to be a favorite since he was here for your party
The Little Gym
Slides (at the park and at school)
Jarred&Ava
You are such a good eater, you eat everything. You still love all kinds of fruit. You love to eat Mexican food so you can have chips and dip. Thank God for 1/2 price fajita night at Pappasitos! Jarred&Ava7
Now to hubs:
Jarred,
Happy Birthday! You are such an amazing dad and husband. You bless me is so many ways. I love that we are friends and we have such good times together. I love that after all these years I still get excited to have a date with you and just talk. You mean everything to me and I feel so lucky that God blessed my life in such a big way by just allowing me to be your wife. I am so proud to call you my husband and the father of my children. I pray many blessings on our family this upcoming year. I love you!
Love,
Me

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your hubby and Ava! Adorable pictures and I love her outfit.

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative