Sunday, March 20, 2011

My two days of Spring Break

It is Sunday already? Man, this weekend went by way to fast. I laughed that I got two days of Spring break. It is weeks like this I wish I would have re-thought the job decision.

Friday night we celebrated our best bud, Elissa. She turned 30 last Monday and this was the first day we could all get together. Happy Birthday to our "bestest" friend and "bestest" Aunt! Life truly is so much sweeter with you! Elissa_Bday
Saturday we went to a fish fry with my family. It was great to hang with them for the afternoon. We were planning our next camping trip (Yes, Kevin you have to be with me all weekend!) and planning a family vacation for later in the year. We decided that we need to hangout for no reason more often. It was horse riding, fish feeding, much swinging, eating good time! Fish Fry And, this is my favorite picture from the weekend: Jarred_Ava

Sunday was spent cleaning, cooking, and getting ready for someone's birthday! My projects are turning out so stinkin' cute if I can say so myself. Now I am completely pooped. Is the weekend really already over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative