Saturday, December 3, 2011

Blessings for Emma

I had two wonderful baby showers to welcome sweet Emma. blog2
Up first I had a lovely Pickles and Ice Cream themed shower. Ya'll, to say the shower was cute would be an understatement. It was amazing. Jarred and Ava are still enjoying the center pieces(giant jars of pickles).
blog3
We are so very lucky to have the best friends and family. I say this often but I hope they know how I love each of them.  You guys seriously rock!
IMG_2275
The hostesses
blog1
Sweet Emma got some pretty great things. She is already spoiled, how is this possible?
blog4

Up next, my wonderful co-workers gave me a shower. I am suprised they even want to see me after I have bailed on them due to bed-rest! You guys make working more enjoyable, thanks for holding the fort down.
blog1
They had the cutest things for Emma's room. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blocks and the picture frame. Thanks girls for making me feel special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative