Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Sweet N Sassy

Hair + Nails + Make-up + Dancing + Limo Ride = Happy Girls
Aren't Friday nights wonderful?  I mean after a long week who couldn't use an extra dose of pampering and friends. Sweet N Sassy had such a fun valentine night of pampering.  We had the best time spoiling our little princesses.    
Michelle got a call from her husband that he had a seizure and Katie rushed to take her back.  Jim had a brain surgery back in the fall and we were praying that he would be healed.  It was a shock to our night to say the least.  We know God is not done, please pray with us for this sweet family.  God has always made a way for them and continues to do so(you can read her sweet post here).  Bailey and Ava D. stayed with us to finish our fun night and for that we were so glad.
After all the pampering a pink limo awaited us.  The girls LOVED this.
Then it was a dance party followed by limbo.

I am so thankful for these sweet friends. I know that I say it often, but my friends are truly one of my greatest blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative