Sunday, August 24, 2014

Tonight we golfed.

This is what Jarred and Ava do.  They go after dinner(when it has cooled off) to hit a few balls.  I learned you can't go until you buy Gatorade(a new flavor every time) + M&Ms.  After our short shopping adventure we were on our way!   I learned tonight that Ava is a natural! She really does well, to be honest I was a little shocked!(Can you say Praise the Lord!! There just may be a college scholarship! Laughing....)
She so enjoys the time with her daddy!

This was the first time for Emma to go!
I think the club might me as heavy as her!

I think this is my favorite picture of the night! Jarred has so enjoyed teaching them the game. (He has a little more work to do with Emma! College scholarship! College scholarship! Cheer with me!) Ava was also getting a photography lesson in night photography. She will be well rounded. ;-) What a great night! And here is one of the coach(my hubs) in action!
I also got a lesson but I wont bore you with those pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative