Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mother's Day!

What a great Mother's day it has been! We went to Jarred's parents for the weekend to attend a Mother's day banquet at Great Ma-maw's church. It was great to be with her for Mother's day. I feel so blessed to have Jarred's family, I love them more than I could have ever imagine. Here are a few pictures from the weekend: The best Sister-in-law and Mother-in-law

Today was my first Mother's day and I have more appreciation for my Mother today than I ever have. I thank you mom for all your love, support, patience, nurturing, and guidance you have given me all these years of my life. I pray that I will be the kind of mother to Ava that you have been to me. I love you Mom!

We had a great day! Jarred made me breakfast...Wow, that does not happen often! ;-) I really do have the best husband. Then we rushed to get ready and headed to church. It was so good to be back, I have really missed church all those months of bed rest and then we waited to get back with all the swine flu scare. After church we went to lunch with Mimi and Aunt Ashley. It was a great day and I am so thankful for my baby girl. I truly thank God for my most precious gift! Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies!
When we got home from church this is what I had waiting from my friend Andee. I not only have been blessed with my family, but I truly have the best friends. The flowers are beautiful and I love the Mother/Daughter figurine!
Look who is showing! Andee is going to make the best mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative