Sunday, September 7, 2014

Long week....

It was a long week around here!  I mean, the alarm went off at 6:20 everyday!  And me + mornings = Do not get along.  It has been rough!!  Thank goodness for Spark(I ordered a whole tub)!  I have been amazed at how much I can get done after we drop Ava off.  Workout, dinner prep, laundry, etc...
But still, this is HARD for me!
Ava is doing better each day.  She even seems to enjoy it!!  I am so thankful for the many prayers that went up for my sweet girl!  I am a lucky lady to have been blessed with my family and friends!

Emma got to meet her teachers on Thursday and I LOVED them!  She was so excited to be there, that she did not want to leave.  I know she is going to have a wonderful year as she has many friends in her class(Jakie being one of them).





Emma has missed her sister so much.  She asks several times a day if we can go get her.  They have been inseparable in the evenings.  I hear everyday..."Ava, I missed you so much!"
On Friday we went to have lunch with Ava!  All I can say is this will take some getting used to but both girls LOVED it!


We celebrated Friday night by going out to eat!  Ava got to pick her own dessert!


The girls want to sleep together and this is what I overheard...."Ava, I am so proud of you for going to 'Pindergarten'."  Yep, that sums up how we all feel!  Proud and EXHAUSTED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative