Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Doctor Update

I had an appointment yesterday and to my surprise I am a little over 1 cm dilated...yeah! We get the stitch out Monday and they are hoping I will stay about 1 cm till then. I am getting really uncomfortable at this point(out of breathe, a little swelling, constant trips to restroom, and not a whole lot of sleep). She is totally worth it, I am just so thankful she has enjoyed hanging out with mommy this long! Please pray for a healthy mom and baby...it won't be long!

The best doctor and the best nurses anyone could ask for! Let me know if you need a good team, they are AWESOME!

1 comment:

  1. Well... it's clear that taking care of so many of us for all these years has turned Dr. Reeves hair WHITE!!! Laughing - He is such a wonderful doctor, You and Ava are in good hands!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative