Friday, March 20, 2009

Our Week

Well, I have been sick this week. This is the first time my whole pregnancy that I have been sick. I had to get the doctor to call me in an antibiotic. I am starting to feel better and I hope by the end of the weekend I will be my old self. My friend Amanda came and cooked us dinner one night. She said she wanted to see me before I was a mommy(she is pregnant with her first, so she will be a mommy soon too!)...have I mentioned that I have AWESOME friends? We celebrated Elissa's birthday a little late because she got to spend her real birthday with James(she went to Kentucky to visit him). We had dinner and cake together once she got back!
James update:
James finally got his orders on where he will deploy to. We were all hoping and praying it would not be Afghanistan since the violence has recently peaked there. Can you guess where he is going? Yes, he is going to Afghanistan. I don't know what it is with the army always sending James to the most dangerous places....grrrrrr. Jarred said his Ol' Spames(what Jarred calls him) can handle it. Please pray for his safety. He will be home this week to visit before he has to leave. We are excited to see him, it is going to be a long year!

Ava update:
We thought she was going to arrive on St. Patricks day. I started having contractions at 1:45 and they were coming every 5 minutes. I got up and called my mom, then took a bath and even did my hair! Of course after all the excitement the contrations subsided about 4:15. No Ava after all. ;-( I go the the doctor on Monday so I will let you guys know what is happening!

Hope you all had a great week and a very happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Congratulations on your little girl! You have put together a precious nursery for her. I can't wait to see pictures posted of little Ava when she arrives!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative