Monday, March 16, 2009


We are I predicted. I had not changed much since last week and once the stitch was removed the doctor was concerned about the scar tissue that had formed, due to this I may have to have a C-Section. He informed me to call him if any changes but we would see how things look next Monday and then make a decision. Thanks for your prayers!

I will keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Site design by Fabulous K Creative