Sunday, March 15, 2009


Please keep us in your prayers. I go to have the stitch out tomorrow morning and Jarred and I have to stay and walk for the morning. The doctor will then check me and decide if we should stay or if I can go home. Luckily there is a mall close by so we can walk there....I know Jarred is so excited. Please pray it will not hurt. I can't believe that tomorrow could be the day(I really don't think so...I bet we will be coming home but we are taking our bags just in case!)

I will keep you all posted!

1 comment:


Site design by Fabulous K Creative