Thursday, March 12, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things.... from Ava's closet!

Beware, you may all be super jealous! You would not believe all the clothes this girl already has. She is one lucky girl! Some of my favorites (there are too many to show them all!) Enjoy!
My Favorite:

Her grandparents live in the country on a farm. How cute is this? They had to give her a "girly" cowboy hat! I'm sure Pa-paw will be her #1 Cowboy!


Her first linen dress:


I can't wait to dress her! I may have to change her every 30 minutes...ha!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What a closet... I see she will take after her Sweet Mother and be very fashionable. Your Mommy always dressed you in beautiful outfits and I remember when your Granny was giving you Chanel makeup when you were a very young teenager - it must run in the family!! Laughing.. I love ALL the outfits!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative