Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy 2009

I have decided to start a blog this year. My neighbor has introduced me to the "blog world" and I enjoy reading so many...I have gotten much inspiration from other ladies! I thought this would be a nice way to keep my friends and family updated on whats going on with my sweet family! 2008 was a little difficult in so many ways for Jarred and I, but then in so many ways it has been amazing. When looking back on our difficult times I can see how God was working in such an awesome way. The verse that stands out and will be my 2008 verse of the year is Romans 8:28...
All things happen for good for those that love the lord....
I hope you all enjoy seeing what 2009 brings for my family. God bless you all in the upcoming year!
A toast to our new family. (Don't worry we toasted with Sparking grape juice!)


As you can see, at midnight I did not get a kiss...little Miss Ava Grace did!
Well, Sophie is not a "party animal"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative