Saturday, January 10, 2009

The start of Miss Ava Grace's room

Jarred started painting the baby room today. The color is called "Honeydew" and goes perfect with her pink, green, and cream bedding! Jarred is going to attempt to stripe one wall tomorrow with a cream color...I will let you know how it turns out. Keep your fingers crossed because this is what I want and he thinks it is not going to work! Thanks Hubby for always trying to please me...I know our princess will love the stripes!





These are the letters I got to spell her name above her dresser/changing table. I am thankful she only has 3 letters in her name...Ha! They will be painted a pale pink by none other than Jarred (Wow, a great Daddy already!)

I am hoping her furniture will be here in 3 to 4 weeks and then I will post a picture of the finished room. I can't wait to get it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative