Monday, January 5, 2009

Rozzy and Me


Today Jarred and I went to the movies to see Marley and Me. We thought since everyone was back to work it would not be crowded and I could lay down at the top of the theater....I think Jarred was a little embarrassed because I took my pillow! I have been wanting to see this movie so bad because I read the book and loved it. Marley reminded me so much of our Rozzy when we first got him. While reading the book I caught myself laughing quite a bit because it was so Rozzy.
Things that "now" make me laugh:
  • When Rozzy got out of the house and Jarred and I searched and searched for him....with no luck! We were about to give up when we saw the police car coming down the road with the lights on and there Rozzy was running in front! You see, he just wanted to go play at the school where Jarred and him go on their nightly walks. Luckly the police knew were he belonged.
  • The time we went on vacation and my Dad was keeping him and he ate our leather couch! My Dad thought we should probably get rid of him then!
  • He ate a $300 dollar pair of boots.
  • He has went through our front window not once but twice!
  • Jarred left him in the garage one night with an old down comforter to keep him warm(I know...how spoiled). When we got home and put up the garage door feathers went everywhere. Jarred even had to pick feathers out of Rozzy's eyes!
  • He ran through our fence...yes he did that!
  • He loves his sister Sophie and once had to save her life! No dog better get close to her.
I could go on and on but these are the most memorable. It is funny that through all of these adventures our family would not be complete without him. He has been with us through all our highs and lows. He is a constant joy to us! As the book states, " A dog doesn't care if you are rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his." Well Rozzy you sure have our hearts!
(In case you are wondering about Sophie, she has always been a good dog and never causes any trouble!)

2 comments:

  1. hey didn't he eat Jarred's cell phone... twice? lol I thought he did for some reason!!hahaha
    ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right...see he has done so much I forget! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative