Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Birthday to Andee (Gulf Shores-Day 5)

Happy Birthday Andee!

We ate at the best restaurant in Gulf Shores, Gulf Steamer. If you go, you must eat here! Oh My Word are the thoughts that this memory brings to me. My mouth is watering as I type. Who would not like 5 star seafood that you don't have to dress up for? This restaurant sure earned every star. Shrimp the size of bananas and crab that melts in your mouth! Hello? When we going back?
JD found a 5 star bakery as well. (He really did his research, I am inviting him to every vacation!) It tasted every bit as good as it looked. I will not even mention the cupcakes we went through!
Happy Birthday to one of my Besties! It was great spending your special day with you!

1 comment:

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative