Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Our tradition on Christmas Eve is always going to the Christmas Eve service then spending time with my mom's side of the family.  This Christmas Eve was a little different as I did not feel well.  I hated to skip service but I just really didn't have the energy and went to take a nap before family arrived.  (Hoping it is just my DUMB thyroid again!)

I am so very lucky!!!  I LOVE my family and I could never express how much these 3 mean to me.  Who needs Christmas presents?!?  These guys are my best gifts!

My most favorite thing about the holidays is the time spent with family and friends!  (and of course, Mam-maw's cheese cake! hehe)






Gift time!  I think the kiddos asked 10 times...."Is it time yet?!?!"



Emma LOVED her new charms for her charm bracelet!

The gift of the night were the fairies from Mimi.

After everyone left we were busy getting ready for Santa's arrival.




Mom fail this year as we forgot to make our reindeer food, but daddy to the rescue!  He told the girls there favorite food was dog food????  They bought it, and it was the easiest clean-up....Nanna!! haha


And then it was time for us to read our final Christmas stories!  (This is by far our best Christmas tradition!)


Now to catch some zzzz's. These guys will be up early! (And Jarred will be the one waking everyone up! He is still such a big kid!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative