Monday, December 15, 2014

Tompkins 1st annual Gingerbread party

We decided this year we would start a tradition of a gingerbread decorating party.  For those that know our annoying sweet friends who have a tradition of always winning year after year (with their family) we were all on a mission.
Kiddo picnic first with Grinch punch.


Then it was time to get started. (Andee and I cheated a little and got a few ideas from pintrest!)







The look of concentration





Jarred had baby duty with sweet Presley!!  I think he really just didn't want in on all the fun!  So, I worked by myself and look at the MESS!!!

Here are the finished products:



In the end, those annoying V's won again!  The Kesner's in a very close 2nd, and I was 3rd.  I am not bitter at all!  (Houses in order)
And, here they are with the trophy!  They were not bragging in the slighest!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative