Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sunday Funday

The fun started with a daddy/daughter date to the Texans game!  Ya'll, Ava loved it!  I mean LOVED it!  She was screaming and cheering them on.  Jarred got a few pics on this phone!  So glad they always have such fun together!  What a blessing it is to me that he is such a good daddy to girls!
image image
 Jarred laughed at all she ate! I think they got a new snack each time someone passed! image
 Putting her new Christmas gift to good use! image
Up next we had our Christmas with the V's! I know I say it often, but I am one lucky lady to be blessed with the best friends!! Emma is in LOVE with her blanket!! It is so soft....and I won't mention the snake game! We have played it 100 times I think! (Thanks Elissa!) Finally a huge Frozen coloring book!
 The cutest Jake around! hehe My girls love Elissa. She really is family to them. We are so thankful.

And of course we played more games!  Ya'll this is seriously all we do!

And this is what the guys did!  They are putting the outdoor heater to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative