Wednesday, December 3, 2014

So much to be THANKFUL for...

Thanksgiving started out a little rough.  Sweet Emma had a stomach bug and started throwing up early that morning.   I was hoping it was from the antibiotic she was on but that theory didn't last after 5 days! It was a rough 5 days!  Lots of laundry!
I am so thankful for my family!  I am a family girl....I have always enjoyed spending time with each of them.  So many happy memories, and I am so thankful that now my girls get to make memories with them!  They are each precious to me!







The visit was cut short at Aunt Pam's as Emma was getting worse.  So much to be thankful this year with my dad!  We love our Papa John.  And, we have the best Auntie around.

Up next, I will be tackling our Disney trip!  There is only 1700 pictures....yep, you read that right.  One day at a time!!  Laughing....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Site design by Fabulous K Creative